SEATED ACUPRESSURE MASSAGE
Relieve tense aching muscles & improve circulation
A Seated Acupressure massage may help with the following:
- Disperse toxins from tense knotted muscles
- Increase oxygen uptake in tissues
- Improve circulation of blood supply in previously congested muscles
- Stimulate the lymphatic system
- Relieve tense aching muscles
- Help with mental tiredness and emotional stress
- Provide an immediate stress buster.
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
Relieving your daily stresses & strains
Wonderfully relaxing, Indian head massage is based on the Ayurvedic system of healing which has been practiced in India for over a thousand years. It involves a massage to the head, face, upper back, shoulders, arms and hands that relieves tension in the muscles; it can be relaxing, stimulating and invigorating.
An Indian Head massage may improve overall health by:
- Relieving built up tension that can result in headaches, neck and back pain.
- Detoxifying the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Improving concentration levels and renewing energy levels
- Increasing feelings of peace, calm and wellbeing & boosting memory capabilities
- Providing relief from stress and promoting relaxation
- Relieving symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia
Face rejuvenation without the surgery
This Facial Rejuvenation incorporates a unique blend of highly effective techniques from Indian Face Massage (also known as Facial Rejuvenation or the Natural Facelift) with complementary techniques from Japanese Facial Massage and Acupressure for the face.
Natural Face Lift Massage can help to:
- Improve Skin suppleness
- Reduce expression lines and wrinkles
- Reduce and release any muscle tension in the face and jaw.
- Relieve stress symptoms
- Tones and helps to tighten the skin and underlying muscle
- Aid lymphatic circulation, increasing the elimination of toxins and the supply of nutrients to the cells
THAI FOOT MASSAGE
Thai Foot Massage is a massage of the feet and also lower legs. Thai foot massage is both invigorating and deeply relaxing and involves hands on massage, stretching and acupressure to stimulate reflex points. It has elements of Shiatsu, Reflexology, and Chinese massage, incorporated into the treatment.
- Improves circulation in feet and legs
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- A boost for the immune system
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Encourages physical healing
- Stress relief
- Improves sleep
- Lifts your mood
- Improves concentration and clarity of mind